Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Don't Call it a Comeback

I've decided something. If you choose something you really like doing, just Nike it and go for it. For instance, Ke$ha fell out of the terrible singer tree, hit every branch, landed, then had the tree fall on her. That didn't stop her from "singing" and it inexplicably hasn't stopped people from liking her music. Mel Gibson has the whole world telling him to stop being an anti-Semite and to stop abusing women, yet he presses on.

Life is too short. You gotta do what you want to do. Even though I realize my blogging has been as prolific as LeBron in the Finals lately, I will do better. Well, probably not better, but at least more often. Quantity isn't quality but I can aim for one and at least score one.

I've been computerless lately but this is being typed on my phone, so I won't keep that as an excuse anymore. I enjoy doing this too much to not post more often. I also have at least a half dozen readers that are mildly amused by them to worry about too.

The plan is to post more, and hopefully have a couple cool new wrinkles this summer too. I hope the Summer of Tom is treating you all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment